Weekend Review: 22nd Mar
We hope that you had a nice weekend, relaxed and turned off.
To keep you up to date with everything we have scoured the Internet to find the top news across the technology sector – so you are always in the loop!
This weekend saw creativity across the board, from Coke, with their 100th anniversary of their iconic bottle, to the speculation of Apple products.
See below our news highlights, if you come across anything else, we would love to hear about it.
- James Dyson gives £12m to create engineering school
- Microsoft’s plan to dominate the Internet of Things with Windows 10
- Pixelmator’s upgraded painting technology
- Apple TV said to be getting Siri voice controls
- Virgin could take on Tesla with electric car
- DVLA to go online
Good reads/ watches
- 10 obscure, highly specialized browsers
- I hate that I love this Coke commercial (see below)
- Are you busy?