We hope that you had a nice weekend, relaxed and turned off.
So to keep you up to date with everything we have scoured the Internet to find the top news across the technology sector – so you are always in the loop!
This weekend saw investment across the board, from Dyson, Amazon, Microsoft and many more. And the ever so talked about subject of privacy was being fiercely discussed in relation to Facebook and Google – but there is more from where that comes from.
See below our news highlights, if you come across anything else, we would love to hear about it.
- Dyson throws $15 million at smartphone battery life
- Amazon buys itself into the world of IoT
- Office 2016 is leaked online – looks good!
- John Lewis beats BT in customer satisfaction
- Yahoo throw away passwords
- Smart Barbie causes privacy concerns
Good reads/ watches
- AccuWeather utilises the power of the cloud
- The Apple Watch will be bigger than you think
- The secret to productivity
Interesting fact of the week:
Ninety-one percent of all adults have their mobile phone within arm’s reach every hour of every day – Source: Website Magazine
Read our last: Week Review