We hope that you had a nice weekend, relaxed and turned off.
So to keep you up to date with everything we have scoured the Internet to find the top news across the technology sector – so you are always in the loop!
This weekend saw Apple at the forefront of the news, with their eagerly anticipated ‘Apple Watch’ set for release. We look forward to hearing more about this and other products on their Live Keynote.
See below our news highlights, if you come across anything else, we would love to hear about it.
- In view of International Women’s Day, March 8th, we acknowledge 11 women at the forefront of innovation
- What can we expect from Apple’s next event?
- The Microsoft Band conveniently has more stock
- Firefox hello will introduce screen sharing
- Selling a $2.5 billion dollar company through a single tweet
- Will.i.am asks for morality with 3-D printers
- Why did Apple go for ‘Apple Watch’ rather than ‘iWatch’?
- Startups: Let’s talk about depression
- 6 Must-Have Mobile Apps for Digital Marketers
Interesting fact of the week:
Did you know the world famous Ferrari Website was built on SharePoint? Check it out here: http://www.ferrari.com/
Read our last: Week Review