Weekend Review: 13th Apr
We hope that you had a nice weekend, relaxed and turned off.
To keep you up-to-date with everything we have scoured the Internet to find the top news across the technology sector – so you are always in the loop!
This weekend saw great anticipation of the eagerly awaited Apple Watch to Hillary Clinton announcing she will be running for president – as a tweet!
See below our news highlights, if you come across anything else, we would love to hear about it.
- The Apple Watch has hit online selling with a storm
- Hillary Clinton’s gets into some technical difficulties
- Microsoft and Dropbox partner with browser focused integration
- LinkedIn creates ‘Elevate’ to encourage employees to share content
- 7 things you can now do with iOS 8.3
Good reads/ watches
- Lessons learned from building a remote culture
- Why I am sold on the Apple Watch
- A spin that could take on the bike and Segway (video)