How to: Set up Exchange ActiveSync email on a Nokia mobile phone
How to: set up Exchange ActiveSync email on a Nokia mobile phone:
1. On the Applications menu, select Applications > Mail.
2. Select Create a new mailbox to start the setup wizard.
3. Accept the Nokia terms of service and select Start.
4. Select Mail for Exchange from the list of available account types, and then enter the following information:
- In the Password box: enter your account password.
- In the Username box: enter your user name, for example, email@example.com.
- In the Domain box: enter your domain. (Your domain is the part of your email address that follows the at sign (@) and precedes the period, for example, contoso.)
- Select Next to continue. The setup wizard will try to automatically set up your email account.
If the wizard is able to set up your account, go to the next step.
If this process can’t be completed automatically, you’ll need to enter your Exchange server name manually.
In the Mail for Exchange server name box, enter your server name, and select Next. If you’re connecting to your Office 365 email, use outlook.office365.com for your server name. If you are not using Office 365, see Find your ActiveSync server name later in this article.
5. Select OK when Mail for Exchange informs you that it isn’t recommended to use multiple methods to synchronize your contacts with your phone.
6. Choose whether you want to synchronize your Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks by selecting the appropriate options and then selecting Next.
Find your Exchange ActiveSync server name
If your email program is not able to automatically find your Exchange ActiveSync server name, you may need to look it up.
If you’re connecting to your Office 365 email, use outlook.office365.com as your Exchange ActiveSync server name. The Exchange ActiveSync server name outlook.office365.com can be used if you are using the latest version of Office 365.