Cloudamour honoured with the prestigious Microsoft Worldwide Cloud Partner of the Year 2014 Award
Watford, Hertfordshire – 14 July 2014. Today Cloudamour was formally honoured with the prestigious Microsoft Worldwide Cloud Partner of the Year Award 2014 at Microsoft’s 2014 Worldwide Partner Conference in Washington DC, USA. The company was acknowledged among more than 2,800 entrants across 117 countries worldwide, for demonstrating excellence and innovation in the implementation of cloud technology customer solutions during the past year.
Cloudamour’s CEO and Founder Mitchell Feldman says: “We are immensely proud to win this award. It’s a very exciting time to be a cloud service provider and this is fantastic recognition of the team’s expertise in developing and implementing Microsoft Azure and Office 365 cloud solutions. Our customers come to us with very real challenges to solve and opportunities they want to realise. We no longer sell technology; we help them positively and instantly improve their businesses enabled by the cloud.”
The announcement was made during the opening keynote presentation at the glittering conference attended by the Microsoft leadership team and approximately 18,000 members of the global Microsoft partner community. Feldman has also been honoured with exclusive invitations to join Microsoft Corporation CEO, Satya Nadella, at a Reception and Round-table Lunch focused on Cloud technologies on the 15th and 16th July.
Phil Sorgen, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corporation comments “This year’s award winners were among some of the best and brightest our partner ecosystem has to offer, so it came as no surprise that Cloudamour was included in that group as this year’s winner of the 2014 Microsoft Packaged Solutions award. We congratulate Cloudamour on this amazing achievement and its continued dedication to providing innovative solutions that drive results for our mutual customers.”
Cloudamour provides affordable and manageable Cloud IT solutions to clients, ranging from start-ups through to global enterprises. In the last year alone it has successfully implemented solutions for over 70 businesses. Its ‘cloud first’ approach combines insightful and knowledgeable technology specialists, with a deep understanding of client needs. Cloudamour’s irrefutable success is reflected in its growth over the past year with a 400% increase in its workforce and 340% in sales.
Other award winners include Orange Business Services as ‘Communications Partner of the Year’, Dell for ‘Windows 8 App Developer Partner of the Year’ and DocuSign for ‘Office and SharePoint App Developer Partner of the Year’. A complete list of winners and finalistscan be found at: http://www.digitalwpc.com/Awards
– ENDS –
Notes to Editors:
– Cloudamour is a cloud service provider dedicated to Microsoft technologies. Specialising in Office 365, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, Lync, IT Service Managementand Support that has a ‘cloud first’ approach to solving difficult business challenges.
– For press informationplease contactErica Pattison on t: 020 7112 2033 or e: email@example.com
– Customer reference: Darren Franks, Managing Director, Eutopia Solutions – e: firstname.lastname@example.org
– For Cloudamour Twitter: @Cloudamour
– Cloudamour Facebook: /cloudamour
– Cloudamour’s additional recent award achievements include:
– Winner of the Microsoft Apprenticeship Employer of the Year 2014
– Finalist of the Microsoft UK Country Partner of the Year award 2014
– Shortlisted in the 2014 CRN Sales & Marketing Awards in the ‘Best Company to Work For’ category.
– Mitchell Feldman recognised by CRN as one of the up and coming giants in the IT industry for 2014.